Air Conditioning Installation Adelaide
Based in Adelaide, True Air are equipped to offer a wide range of Air Conditioning products and quality solutions to suit every budget. We have aligned ourselves with the suppliers of all the top leading and most technologically advanced air-conditioning brands (Daikin, Actron Air, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Mitsubishi Electric, LG and Samsung) and we only install these units with guaranteed backup. We specialise in the installation of Ducted Systems, Split Units, Ceiling Cassette Systems, Under Ceiling Systems and Mechanical Ventilation. Our field of expertise involves Air Conditioning design and contracting for Residential, Business and Commercial Developments. We provide the latest design and air-conditioning technology to satisfy your comfort level and aesthetic requirements. We provide professional advice on the selection and positioning of your air-conditioning unit within your house or office. During the installation, we provide on-site management throughout the duration of the project to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are able to offer advice and highly competitive pricing on any aspect of air conditioning backed by a solid foundation of after sales services excellence to our clients.
Adelaide Air Conditioning Installation Service
We offer an install only service for clients who purchase their own units.
Our continued focus revolves around the environment and the conservation of energy. We supply the new generation Air Conditioning products with R32 and R410a refrigerant gases with “intelligent” DC inverter compressors.
Why Choose True Air AC for Air Conditioning Installation Adelaide?
• Our quotation turnaround time is fast and the options offered are comprehensive and accurate;
• There are no hidden costs;
• We use the correct tools to ensure a neat and dust-free installation;
• We are honest, neat, and friendly, and are always willing to accommodate changes on site;
• We use ground sheets and cover up or carefully remove items / furniture that may be in the way of the
• We are well trained, hold technical and safety certificates and work according to the occupational health
and safety standards;
• We work closely with the architect, main contractor, electrician, plumber and mechanical engineer on the
project to ensure a smooth installation that complies with the builder’s building program.